Entries Profile

disclaimer
Hello! This is a place where i blog and try to jot down every important detail in my life. In the process of learning how to appreciate.

Peekaboo




Thanks
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


|| SDZ DnD
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 | 0 comments
Holla!
A few updates about my life.

So school has just started and today was the second day of school. My holidays have been filled with dance, dance and dance - Wa sb no life but no regrets HAHAHAHA.

Anyway the first day of school as well as today was pretty awkward sighpie. Just stick to Victor only HAHAHAHA, freaking grateful that he never pangseh me lah!! Thanks Victor /sends hearts/ HAHAHA. Tomorrow will get better /muscle emoji/

--
Anyway back to the last event I've attended before school reopens!

SDZ D&D!! 

Alright so... DnD. Yeap. Ate food, passing down ceremony, year3 graduation.


 With Melcakez, Genevieve and Xiaobin!






 Bulbasaur!!


 Fat Six!


 My boyfriend of the day ((:

 My chauffeur HAHAHA


OH WO DE TIAN I HATE TAKING PHOTOS WHILE STANDING STRAIGHT SO AWKWARD?!?!?!?!
but... INTRODUCING.... MY GANG..... /plays grand music/ Im just kidding. THEY SB SWAG RIGHT OMG WO DE OU XIANG!!

HAHAHAHAHA.
okay bye short update!!
Till the next post! (:

FUTURE
PAST